Working Group 3
EaP CSF Working Group “Environment, climate change and energy security” is working on a variety of issues shaping a complex integrated sustainable environmental, climate and energy polices for the EaP region, which takes into account national interests and aims to improve environmental protection, energy efficiency, as well as the capacity to face climate change and to mitigate dependency on energy imports or on one energy carrier.
Group activities support the integration of environmental aspects into all national policies of EaP countries, in particular through promotion of Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA). At the same time we aim to promote the transfer of knowledge from EU to EaP countries, and conduct a broad public awareness raising campaign on energy efficiency and renewable energies.
Working Group members
Membership in the EaP CSF is open to all civil society organisations from the EaP countries and EU member states that are active in the Eastern Neighbourhood. These can include grassroots organisations, trade unions, farmers’ and consumers’ organisations, think tanks, employers’ organisations, professional associations, faith-based organisations, non-profit foundations and more. Browse through the full list of our members of the Working Group 3.
WG3 in Platform 3 meetings
All Platform 3 meetings
- 28 September 2018 – EaP CSF Delivers Recommendations on Road Safety and Transport Infrastructure at 15th EaP Transport Panel in Brussels, Generating Interest from the World Bank and EC
- 18 June 2018 – EaP CSF Contributes to the 7th Workshop of the Eastern Partnership Energy Regulatory Bodies
- 13 June 2018 – EaP CSF Delivers Recommendations on EU4Climate and EU4Environment Programmes at the EaP Panel on Environment and Climate Change
- 5 June 2018 – Civil Society Delivers Pertinent Recommendations at the 1st Eastern Partnership Energy Panel Meeting
- 29 May 2018 – EaP CSF Delivers Recommendations on Environment and Energy at the EaP Platform 3 Meeting
- 17 April 2018 – EaP CSF Discussed on Transport Policy Reforms in the EaP at 14th Panel on Transport
Re-granting projects to WG3
Latest WG3 meetings
Working Group 3 meets twice a year – during the Annual Assembly and once again in Brussels – to discuss the common goals and activities that have been put forward through the respective Working Group structures in the respective EaP countries. The latest WG3 meeting reports can be viewed and download below.
- WG3 Annual Meeting Report, September 2018
- WG Annual Meeting Photos, September 2018
- WG3 Annual Report 2018