In line with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, the EaP CSF collects your personal information only for specific purposes related to our tasks. We may use the name and email address you have provided to us in the newsletter sign up box to inform you about our events, campaigns and publications. We also process the data that is necessary for managing our membership and related mailings.
In general, your data is not kept for longer than the duration that is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We will never share your personal data with any third party, unless required to do so by law or with your consent.
Most importantly, you are in control of your personal data. If you terminate your membership, we may need to continue storing some information if we are subject to a legal obligation that requires this (e.g. accounting provisions require 7 years of bookkeeping, but there may be other unforeseen duties), or for exceptional legitimate interests (e.g. if you file a legal claim against us). If you no longer wish to receive our Newsletter, you may unsubscribe via the unsubscribe button within the communications we have sent you. If you no longer wish to receive any communication from EaP CSF, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you want to access, verify the accuracy or correct your information, or if you have any questions about how we use your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To read more about rules for the protection of personal data inside and outside the EU, please check the EU data protection page.
EaP CSF stores cookies in order to track certain information of visitors to the webpage. This information is used for anonymised statistics on user activity and does not include any personal data. The following data is collected through cookies on our site:
- IP address (masked);
- Date and time of the visit to the site;
- Title of the page being viewed;
- URL of the page being viewed;
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page;
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the visitor: Page speed);
- Main language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header);
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java, …) operating system version, device identifier (User-Agent header);
- Language of the visited page;
- Site Search.