EaP CSF Re-granting to members 2023 – Lot 3
This scheme aims to support the work of EaP CSF member organisations to develop and deliver on the strategic policy and capacity building priorities of the Forum within the regional dimension.
Projects in 2023
More specifically, the 2023 Call for Proposals sought to allocate financial resources in form of grant to projects which strengthen linkages between the EaP CSF’s members (Lot 3). The specific objectives and the application process are described in the Guidelines for Applicants (see below).
Applicants were encouraged to develop proposals that would contribute to the following objectives: a) advancing reforms in the EaP countries and b) promoting the effective participation of civil society in policy-making and c) government accountability mechanisms.
The project proposals particularly focused on the actions towards strengthening regional cooperation through exchanges of best practices, peer-to-peer learning, and coalition and confidence building. Proposals that comply with more than one of these objectives were especially encouraged.
Any project funded through this Call for Proposals should cover at least three EaP countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) with the aim of developing results with a regional perspective and impact.
The overall funding available under this Call for Proposals is EUR 100.000. Any grant requested must meet the following budgetary and timeline criteria:
- Duration: 2 – 4 months
- Minimum allocation: EUR 10.000
- Maximum allocation: EUR 30.000
- Total funding available: EUR 100.000
- Minimum 5% co-financing
- Each member will be allowed to submit, as lead beneficiary, during the present Call for Proposals, a maximum of 1 (one) application.
- Member organisations which were lead applicants during EaP CSF regranting calls in 2021 and 2022 cannot apply as lead applicants, but can still be involved as project partners.