EaP CSF Steering Committee
The Steering Committee is the representative body of the EaP CSF with a mandate from civil society in the EaP countries and EU member states. It serves as the governing board of the CSF and consists of maximum 13 members elected for a one-year term by the Forum at its Annual Assembly and meets several times per year to develop strategies for future development and guide the activities of the Forum. The Steering Committee elects two co-chairs on a yearly basis, who chair the meetings of the Steering Committee.
The minutes of the Steering Committee meetings are noted by the Secretariat, which is also present at the meetings. The minutes of each meeting are made available to the public.
Steering Committee members act on a voluntary basis. The Committee has a number of responsibilities that include:
- Representing the Forum at the highest levels both in the EaP countries and the EU
- Developing concepts for further CSF development and priorities for its activities
- Promoting the values, goals, and activities of the EaP CSF
- Advocating on behalf of the Forum for the matters of importance to the Forum
- Participating at EaP events including thematic platforms and panels
- Nominating CSF representatives for EaP meetings and events
- Engaging representatives of National Platforms, Working Groups, and Sub-groups
- Developing procedures and guidelines for the operation of the Forum
- Taking part in the selection of the next Forum’s delegates
- Sharing information with CSF representatives and with broader stakeholder community
Current SC Members