The Secretariat of the Steering Committee of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for four motivated volunteers, who share the passion for the Eastern Partnership region, to be part of the team organizing the Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum.
Dates: November 30 – December 2, 2021
Location: Home-based/ Brussels
Application Deadline: 20 October 2021
Unpaid volunteering position
During the Annual Assembly days, selected volunteers will assist the EaP CSF staff in several event management activities, including:
- Supporting the online HelpDesk during the event in English/Russian/both languages;
- Taking notes during the assigned sessions (in English);
- Supporting the moderation of the chat and the Q&A – incoming questions, or interactions;
- Offering social media support;
- Providing email support during the event;
- Translating short messages/emails from English to Russian.
- Interest in the Eastern Partnership policy and civil society activity from the region;
- Fluency in English and excellent drafting skills;
- Knowledge of Russian is desirable, but it is not mandatory;
- Good time management skills;
- Experience with online events;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Motivation to perform and handle administrative and event-related tasks.
- Flexibility and availability to adjust to the team’s needs before and during the event;
Selected volunteers are expected to attend one online induction session prior to the event and to be available throughout the days of the Annual Assembly (November 30, December 1, and December 2).
Application and selection procedure
To apply please fill in this form by Wednesday, October 20, 2021, EOB. Selected volunteers will be contacted by Wednesday, October 27, at the latest
Should you have any questions about this volunteering programme, please contact Ms. Alexandra Sabou, Administrative and Statutory Affairs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.