Membership and Grants Manager
Call for a membership and grants manager
The Secretariat of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for an experienced Membership and Grants Manager.
The Secretariat of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for an experienced Membership and Grants Manager who will further strengthen membership engagement, cohesion and capacity building efforts of the EaP CSF, including via provision of grants to the members and structures of the EaP CSF, such as National Platforms.
The person will report to the Director of the Secretariat and will be closely working with the whole Secretariat team contributing to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Forum via membership development and engagement, creating cohesion and ensuring continued learning.
- creating cohesion and supporting linkages between the EaP CSF structures
- implementing the membership engagement strategy that develops Forum’s membership and increases their engagement
- identifying the needs for capacity building of the Forum’s members and structures and conducting the required capacity building
- administering the financial support to National Platforms that includes operational and project support
- conducting capacity building for National Platforms based on their needs and ensuring the adoption of best practises
- ensuring the coherence between the NPs activities and the activities at the level of the EaP CSF and seeking for synergy effects of the policy efforts of both
- administering the EaP CSF COVID19 grants scheme aimed at mitigating the negative effects of COVID19 on vulnerable population and CSOs operations in general (from September 2020 to February 2021)
- optimising the internal information flows towards the EaP CSF members
- in a systematic way ensuring the dissemination and internalisation of the Forum’s best practices and knowledge
Profile of the candidate
- University degree in public affairs, international development, European studies, communications, business management or other relevant discipline
- At least 4-year experience in membership development and engagement in a membership-based organisation
- Excellent networking skills and willingness to invest in building and maintaining a growing network
- At least 4-year experience in grants management
- Understanding of political dynamics in the Eastern Partnership countries and European policies vis-à-vis EaP countries
- Excellent understanding of the operations of the networks and building cohesion
- Experience in designing and implementing targeted capacity building for members
- High quality communication skills, both verbal and written, including a very high standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver under pressure, maintaining both a highly organised level of accuracy and output; to plan work to ensure deadlines are met
- Knowledge of Russian or any other language of the EaP countries
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experience with streamlining efforts aimed at building a learning organisational culture and systems for effective learning
What we offer
- An interesting role at the Secretariat of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Be part of a friendly, dynamic and international team in the heart of the Brussels EU district
- Excellent networking opportunities
Qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Membership and Grants Manager” by midnight CET 7th September. The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews may be scheduled before the 7th of September. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should have the legal right to work in Belgium to be eligible for this position.
Administrative and Statutory Processes Manager
Tel: +32 2 893 25 86