Traineeship with the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum Secretariat
Call for Applications: Communication Trainee
Apply to become our next Trainee
We are looking for a communications trainee to start as soon as possible and work in the team of the EaP CSF Secretariat in Brussels for at least 6 months to support the work of the Communications Manager.
Profile of the candidate
- Recent graduate or in the final stages of their studies in Communication Science, Public Relations, Journalism, Political or International sciences or other related field;
- Valid work permit for Belgium;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Hands-on and analytical, organized, detail-oriented and accurate;
- Knowledge of Canva or Adobe package tool as well as experience in creating visual content (including videos) is a distinct advantage;
- Proven experience with WordPress is an advantage;
- Familiar, or willing to get familiar, with collecting and analysing social media and website statistics;
- Experience in creating written content is an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of the workings of the EU and its policies, including the Eastern Partnership, is an asset;
- Perfect command of English with proven drafting ability. A good knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Flexibility to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office;
What we offer
- Remuneration according to a CIP (‘professional immersion contract’), which will provide the successful candidate with an income of 921.20 EUR per month;
- Meal vouchers;
- Working experience in Brussels in a dynamic team;
- Access to European and EaP networks;
- Possibility to work independently and acquire new skills.
If you are interested and qualified for this communications traineeship, please send your applications in ONE PDF file and include your name in the file name. For example: “application_first name last name”:
- CV in English (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page)
If available, candidates are also encouraged to submit samples of relevant work:
- reports of data analysis and data visualisation
- graphic design work
- webpage/blog content.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the reference: “Communications traineeship” by latest Monday, 29 May 2023. The interviews will be conducted in person or remotely.