Call for Internship applications
EaP CSF communications internship
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for a paid communications intern to work in the team of the EaP CSF Secretariat for 6 months starting on 22 September, 2022. The intern will support the EaP CSF Communications Manager.
The selected candidate will provide support to the EaP CSF Secretariat team on communication-related tasks.
- Assist in the implementation of communication action plans for EaP CSF campaigns and activities;
- Assist with visual design;
- Manage social media networks of the Forum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn);
- Monitor (EU+EaP) media and manage statistics;
- Draft and edit articles for the web page, reports, minutes etc. for a broader audience;
- Assist with the newsletter;
- Technical web-page management;
- Contribute to meetings, reports, and communication strategies;
- Manage database and mailing lists
Requested Profile & Skills
- Recent graduate or in final stages of their studies in Communication Science, Public Relations, Journalism, Political or International sciences or other related field;
- Valid work permit for Belgium;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Hands-on and analytical, organized, detail-oriented and accurate;
- Proven experience with WordPress is an advantage;
- Familiar, or willing to get familiar, with collecting and analysing social media and website statistics;
- Experience in creating written and visual content is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Canva or another graphic design tool is an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of the workings of the EU and its policies, including the Eastern Partnership, is an asset;
- Perfect command of English with proven drafting ability. A good knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Flexibility to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office;
What we offer:
- Remuneration according to a CIP (‘professional immersion contract’), which will provide the successful candidate with an income of 921.20 EUR per month;
- Working experience in Brussels in a young and dynamic team;
- Access to European and EaP networks;
- Possibility to work independently and acquire new skills.
Interested candidates should submit in ONE PDF file (please include your name in the file name. For example: “application_first name last name”):
- CV in English (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page and a half)
If available, candidates are also encouraged to submit a track record of relevant working experience (i.e. report including samples of data analysis and data visualisation examples or webpage/blog management etc.) and/or recommendation letters from former employers.
The application should be sent to Laura Ponikelska (firstname.lastname@example.org), Communications Manager at the EaP CSF Secretariat, with the reference: “Communications traineeship” by latest Friday, 26 August 2022, 23:59 CEST. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates selected for the interview will be contacted. The interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Candidates must have a valid work permit in Belgium for the full duration of the traineeship (unfortunately, no assistance can be provided to those who need to obtain their visas or Work Permits in Belgium).
For further questions, please contact Laura Ponikelska (email@example.com), Communications Manager of EaP CSF.