Call for Internship
EaP CSF communications internship
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for an intern to work in the team of the EaP CSF Secretariat for 6 months starting on May 25, 2020. The internship aims to support EaP Communications Manager.
Description of the role
The selected candidate will provide support to the EaP CSF Secretariat team on communication related tasks and will assist in the development and implementation of communication campaigns of the Forum.
- Assist in implementation of communication action plans for EaP CSF campaigns and activities
- Assisting with visual design
- Manage Social Media networks of the Forum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Monitor (EU+EaP) media and manage statistics
- Draft and edit articles for the web-page, reports, minutes etc. for broader audience
- Assist with newsletter
- Technical Web-page management
- Contribute to meetings, reports, and communication strategies
- Manage database and mailing lists
Profile of the candidate
- Recent graduate or in final stages of their studies in Communication Science, Public Relations, Journalism, Political or International sciences or other related field;
- Workpermit in Belgium
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Hands-on and analytical, organized and accurate
- Proven experience with WordPress
- Ability to transfer website traffic into visual statistics
- Proven experience of (at least) one data visualization project;
- Knowledge and understanding of the workings of the EU and its policies. A good understanding of EaP region is a strong asset;
- Perfect command of English with proven drafting ability. A good knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Flexibility to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office;
What we offer:
- Remuneration according to a ‘professional immersion contract’, which will provide the successful candidate with an income of 812,84 EUR per month
- Reimbursement of public transportation in Brussels
- Working experience in Brussels in a young and dynamic team
- Access to European and EaP networks
- Possibility to work independently and acquire new skills
Interested candidates should submit in ONE PDF file:
- CV in English (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page and a half)
- Track record of relevant working experience (i.e. report including samples of data analysis and data visualisation examples or webpage/blog management etc.) and/or recommendation letters from former employers
The application should be sent to Juulia Baer-Bader (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the reference: “Communications internship” by latest May 20, 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. The interviews will be conducted via Skype/Zoom.
For the time of the official lockdown in Belgium, the work will be conducted from home. Despite teleworking, the candidate must have a valid work permit in Belgium for the full duration of the internship.
For further questions, please contact Juulia Baer-Bader (email@example.com), Communications Manager of EaP CSF.
!!! The traineeship is based in Brussels and the candidates must be eligible to work in Belgium !!!