Call for service providers
Call for service providers for the EaP CSF Annual Assembly
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum is looking for a service provider to support the organisation of the 12th Annual Assembly to happen online between December 7-11, 2020.
The Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is the key event conducted on an annual basis since 2009. It is the highest decision making body in the EaP CSF and serves as a platform for debate on the achievements of the Forum and the EaP in general, as well as on civil society contribution to the reform process in the region. Every year the event brings together over 200 civil society representatives from the EaP region and the EU, as well as other stakeholders.
This year, we are approaching our 12th Annual Assembly. For the first time, the event will be organised entirely online.
Scope of work
The service provider will support us with the following services:
1. Registration platform
2. Video conferencing platform
3. Interpretation services offer
4. Event communication plan and dedicated services before/ during/ after the event
5. Secretariat support
6. Reporting activities
●Comprehensive offer including all the services mentioned above;
● Financial offer;
● Video conferencing platform options;
● Registration platform;
● Post-event financial report.
● Launch of the call for expressions of interest: 14 October
● Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 26 October, 23:59 CEST
● Review of the applications: 27-28 October
● Announcement of the selection results: 30 October
● Signature of the contract: 4 November
● First kick-off meeting with the Client: 6 November
● Launch of the registration: 12 – 16 November
● End of the registration: 3 December
● Technical proposal (50%)
● Financial offer and cost of service compared to budget constraints (20%)
● The flexibility of the proposal to adapt to possible changes (20%)
● Previous experience in organising CSF events (10%)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their expression of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 26, 23:59 CEST. (Subject line: AA2020 – service provider).
The application should contain:
● Financial offer;
● Comprehensive offer including all the services mentioned above;
● Email expressing the interest in the call and describing the experience with organising online events.
Should you have any questions regarding the current call for expressions of interest, please contact Alexandra Sabou, Administrative and Statutory Affairs Manager, email@example.com.