Call for Service Provider
Call for expressions of interest: Service provider for the organisation of the 13th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for a Server Provider to support the Forum with event management, communication and video-conferencing integration for the organisation of the virtual edition of the 13th Annual Assembly of the EaP CSF to take place on 29 November – 3 December 2021.
Description of the event and background information
The Annual Assembly of the EaP CSF is the key event of the Forum conducted on an annual basis since 2009. It serves as a platform for debate on the achievements of the Forum and of the EaP policy in general, as well as on the civil society contribution to the reform process in the region.
Every year the event brings together over 300 civil society representatives from the EaP region and the EU, as well as observers, speakers, guests, and media.
In 2021, the 13th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum will be organised online, from 29 November to 3 December.
Scope of work
The service provider will support EaP CSF with the following services:
- Registration management;
- Registration platform setup;
- Logistical event communication management before, during and after the event;
- Video conferencing platform;
- Technical support/moderation before and during the event;
- Simultaneous interpretation services;
- Event reporting;
- Financial reporting.
For more details about each of the tasks please check the Terms of Reference.
- Comprehensive offer including all the above-mentioned services;
- Financial proposal;
- Video conferencing platform options;
- Registration platform and registration form;
- Logistical communication timeline;
- Technical note(s) for participants and speakers;
- Post-event report (including statistics and event metrics and survey results);
- Post-event financial report.
- Launch of the call for expressions of interest: 6 May;
- Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 31 May, 17h30 CET;
- Review of the applications: 1-15 June;
- Calls with short-listed candidates and live demonstrations of the platforms: 15-22 June;
- Announcement of the selection results: by 23 June;
- Discussion with the service provider: 23-30 June;
- Signature of the contract: 30 June;
- First working meeting with the Client: beginning of July;
- Preparatory work: as of July;
- Finalisation of the registration platform: by mid-September at the latest;
- Launch of the registration process: 4 October;
- End of the registration process: 22 November;
- Technical rehearsals with speakers: 22-26 November;
- Technical, communication and event management support during the event days (29 November – 3 December);
- ‘Thank you’ notes/ event satisfaction survey: by 3 December
- Survey results: 17 December.
Additionally, in the run-up to the event, in coordination with the Client, the service provider will also:
- participate in monthly and, closer to the event, weekly catch-up calls with the Client;
- participate in the event rehearsal with the Client (following a written script);
After each day of the event, the service provider will participate in short debriefing calls (30 min) meant to improve the next day’s performance of the team.
After the event, the service provider and the Client will discuss the overall collaboration, including points of improvement.
- Post-event and financial reporting: should be made available within 1 month after the event, by 4 January 2022.
- Detailed technical proposal featuring how the requirements mentioned in these TORs will be met (50%)
In the technical proposal, the applicants should provide one or more examples of the platform(s) they envisage to work with if selected to collaborate with EaP CSF for the organisation of the Annual Assembly 2021. The examples should clearly describe both the advantages and the limitations of using a particular platform.
Short-listed applicants should be available and ready to give a demonstration on how the suggested platform works.
- Financial offer and cost of service compared to budget constraints (20%)
- The flexibility of the proposal to adapt to possible changes (20%)
- Previous experience in organising CSF events (10%)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their expression of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May, 17:30 CET. (Subject line: AA2021 – service provider).
The application should contain:
- Financial offer;
- Comprehensive offer including all the above-mentioned services described in the TORs;
- Email expressing the interest in the call and describing the experience with organising online events.