21 February 2016
Job location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: March 2016
Time period: until 31 December 2016 with a possibility of extension
The Secretariat of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum is looking to fill in the position of Administrative Manager (part-time 80 per cent – to be confirmed). The Manager will perform a wide variety of professional level administrative support duties involving procedures, organization, planning, contracts, facilities, systems, equipment, supplies, budgets, policies, personnel and special projects. Reporting directly to the Director of the Secretariat, he/she serves as principle point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external constituencies on the administrative and procurement matters.
Duties and Responsibilities will be divided as follows:
- Event management and project management – 40%
- Procurement and office management – 30%
- HR management – 10%
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in International Management, Business Administration, International Affairs or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of general administration experience in a similar position, including event and office management, preferably in an international environment;
- Strong understanding of compliance with grants regulations and procurement procedures of the European Union;
- Good knowledge of and interest in the Eastern Partnership countries and the EU policies vis-à-vis EaP countries;
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably good command of Russian;
- Strong ability to establish priorities, work within tight timelines and multi-task;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with high level of resilience;
- Good team player with strong inter-personal skills;
- Be methodical, accurate and organised;
- Skill in developing and implementing new projects, strategies and procedures;
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures;
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software;
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging role
- Space for development of new ideas
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Attractive remuneration
- Be part of a small, friendly, dynamic and international team in the heart of the Brussels EU district
Applications and interviews:
CV and motivation letter should be sent to [email protected] by midnight CET the 23 March 2016 with the reference: “Administrative Manager”. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted. The interviews will be conducted in Brussels or via Skype in late March.
For more details, please read the Vacancy Announcement