- Where: Rue de l’industrie, 10 – Paulo Freire Room (ground floor)
- When: Wednesday 8th November 2017, h 17.00
- Registration: We kindly ask to register by Monday 6th November via this link
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) cordially invites you to the presentation of the research results conducted within the project “Adopting Experience on Bilateral EU-Moldova and EU-Georgia Civil Society Platforms to Armenia”.
The project is implemented by Eurasia Partnership Foundation (Armenia) in partnership with Promo-LEX Association (Moldova) and Foundation Liberal Academy (Georgia) as a part of Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum Re-granting Scheme 2017.
Based on analyses of Georgian and Moldovan experiences, the project has developed recommendations for the envisaged bilateral civil society platform between Armenia and the EU as well as general recommendations on how to ensure an effective participation of the Armenian civil society in the process of signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between Armenia and the EU.
- Mikayel Hovhannisyan, EPF Armenia
- Ion Manole, Promo-LEX Association Moldova
- Lasha Tughushi, Foundation Liberal Academy Georgia
Natalia Yerashevich, Director of the EaP CSF