Call for Volunteers
Volunteering during the Annual Assembly of the EaP CSF
We are looking for 10 motivated students and young professionals, who share the passion for the Eastern Partnership region, to be part of the team organizing the Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum.
The 11th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum, scheduled on December 4-6, 2019, in Brussels, is a key strategic event that puts at the hearts of its debates and activities the civil society actors contributing to the Eastern Partnership policy. The two-day event will bring on stage numerous activists, journalists, academics, high-level EU and EaP officials who will discuss the future EU- EaP partnership, after the milestone year 2020.
If you wish to be part of the team who is organizing the EaP CSF Annual Assembly and get a hands-on experience in the event management of a high-level international event, join our team working at the operational level!
During the Annual Assembly days, selected volunteers will assist the EaP CSF staff in several administrative and logistical activities, including welcoming delegates, guests and speakers, registration of onsite attendees, tracking participation for different sessions, providing logistical information to attendees during the events, assisting the staff during panel meetings, etc. Discover more about our Annual Assembly here.
- Interest in the Eastern Partnership policy and civil society activities from the region;
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Russian is desirable, but it is not mandatory;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Motivation to perform and handle administrative and event – related tasks;
Selected volunteers are expected to attend two induction sessions prior to the event and to be available throughout the days of the Annual Assembly (December 4, 5, and 6).
To apply please fill in this form by Friday, November 1, 2019, EOB. Selected volunteers will be contacted by November 8, 2019, at the latest.
* Please note that this is a non-paid volunteer position for a period of approximately 3 days. EaP CSF will provide lunch during the event. However, if you are not based in Brussels, you will have to arrange your own accommodation and transportation during your stay in Brussels.