The EaP CSF member EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy and Institute for European Studies and the Institute for European Studies at Université libre de Bruxelles would like to invite you to a book launch and discussion: “A Mixed Bag? Reflections on the Big Bang Enlargement 12 Years On”.
The debate will take place on 2 May 2016 from 18:30 to 20:30 at the Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic to the EU (Rue Caroly 15, 1050 Bruxelles) and will be followed by light refreshments.
- Tereza Novotná, Institute for European Studies, ULB, Associate Research Fellow, EUROPEUM
- Pavel Telička, MEP, former Czech Republic’s chief negotiator for EU accession
- Poul S. Christoffersen, former chief EU negotiator and Danish permanent representative to the EU
- Simon Mordue, Director for Strategy and Turkey, European Commission, DG NEAR
- Professor Mario Telò, LUISS Guido Carli, Université libre de Bruxelles and the Belgian Royal Academy of Sciences.