ANY EaP – Assessing the needs of youth in the EaP
Within the framework of the project “Assessing the Needs of Youth in the EaP“, Local Democracy Agency Georgia conducted a summer school in Kutaisi, in which sixteen young people from Georgia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Moldova participated. During the summer school, the youths developed roadmaps for youth needs in their home country.
Lead Organisation: Local Democracy Agency Georgia
- Youth Organization STAN (Ukraine),
- National Youth Council (Moldova),
- Regional Human Rights and Media Center (Azerbaijan)
Project duration: May to September 2019
- to educate young people on the importance of civic engagement
- to provide concrete tools for youth to become more actively engaged with local authorities
In the framework of the project ANY EaP, a summer school was conducted in Kutaisi, Georgia from 20 to 25 July, 2019. Find its full description here.