Call for Internship
EaP CSF Advocacy and Administrative internship
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for an intern to work in the team of the EaP CSF Secretariat for 6 months starting on February 17, 2020. The internship aims to support EaP Advocacy Manager and the Administrative and Statutory Affairs Manager.
Description of the role
The selected trainee will provide support to the EaP CSF Secretariat team on administrative and event management tasks and will assist in the development and implementation of policy and advocacy priorities of the Forum.
- Drafting policy papers and briefing documents, advocacy letters to support EaP CSF’s advocacy priorities;
- Conducting desk-based research on topics of interest for the Forum;
- Drafting e-mails and reports;
- Performing event management tasks related to the organisation of the Working Group meetings and other events;
- Liaising with members and delegates of the Forum;
- Liaising with Belgian authorities, EaP countries’ Embassies in Brussels, EU institutions and agencies;
Profile of the candidate
- Has a good understanding of the workings of the EU, bilateral and multi-lateral tracks of the Eastern Partnership, and civil society involvement in the Eastern Partnership;
- Is a recent graduate in European Studies, International Relations, Political Science, or other related field;
- Has an advanced command of English and Russian, with proven drafting ability; any other language from the EaP region is an advantage;
- Has a good level of proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point and is keen to explore other digital tools and softwares;
- Is flexible to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office;
What we offer:
• Insight in the works of a civil society platform organisation;
• Skills enhancement and career mentorship;
• Working experience in Brussels in a young and dynamic team;
• Access to European and EaP networks;
• Possibility to attend trainings, conferences, networking events (upon availability);
• Possibility to work independently and acquire new skills;
• Remuneration according to a ‘professional immersion contract’, which will provide the successful candidate with an income of 800 EUR/ per month.
Interested candidates should submit:
- CV in English (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page)
Candidates are also encouraged to submit one recent writing sample demonstrating their interest for the Eastern Partnership and/ or the civil society from the region.
The application should be sent to email@example.com with the reference: “EaP CSF Admin & Advocacy internship” by Monday, February 10, 15h00 CET. The applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted in Brussels or via Skype.
!!! The traineeship is based in Brussels and the candidates must be eligible to work in Belgium !!!
Administrative and Statutory Processes Manager
Tel: +32 2 893 25 86