Call for Service Provider
Call for expressions of interest: Service provider for the organisation of the 14th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for a Service Provider to support the Forum with event management, communication and livestreaming integration for the organisation of the 14th Annual Assembly of the EaP CSF to take place on 5-7th December 2022 in Prague.
Description of the event and background information
The Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is the key event conducted on an annual basis since 2009. It is the highest decision making body in the EaP CSF and serves as a platform for debate on the achievements of the Forum and the EaP in general, as well as on civil society contribution to the reform process in the region. Every year the event brings together over 200 civil society representatives from the EaP region and the EU, as well as other stakeholders.
This year, we will organise the 14th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum on the 5-7th December 2022.
Deadline for receiving the offer: 8 June 2022 EOB.
Scope of work
The service provider will support EaP CSF with the following services:
- International travel arrangements for invited participants;
- Visa arrangements and reimbursement;
- Hotel reservations;
- Catering (Meals and coffee breaks);
- Arrange transfers from airport to hotel and vice versa;
- Subscribe medical, accident and repatriation insurance;
- Producing and sending out invitations;
- Online registration of participants;
- Local assistance by a team of hostesses/stewards;
- Booking and hiring of a conference room;
- Conference equipment needed;
- Interpretation: EN-RU-EN simultaneous interpretation bearing in mind 6 parallel sessions at parts of the event;
- Preparation of name plates, conference kits, signage, etc.;
- Production of brochure, leaflets, presentation, etc.;
- Secretariat support;
- Reporting activities;
- Stable and fast internet connection required.
For more details about each of the tasks please check the Terms of Reference.
- Comprehensive offer including all the above-mentioned services;
- Financial proposal;
- Registration platform and registration form;
- Logistical communication timeline;
- Technical note(s) for participants and speakers;
- Post-event report (including statistics and event metrics and survey results);
- Post-event financial report.
- Launch of the call for expressions of interest: 30 May;
- Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 8 June 2022 EOB;
- Online registration of participants to be completed by 15 October;
- Arrival day: 4/5th December 2022
Interested agencies and service providers should submit their offers in English to email@example.com by 8 June 2022 EOB (Subject line: AA2022 – service provider), addressing the specifications described in the ToR by providing the Secretariat with:
The application should contain:
- Administrative offer and methodology (including a description of the services that will be provided and travel management proposal;
- Financial offer for both 2 and 3 night scenarios, this is detailed in the ToR and highlighted in yellow (including a benchmark for hotels and respective budgetary details);
- Email expressing the interest in the call and describing the experience with organising online events.