Call for Service Provider
Call for expressions of interest: Service provider for the organisation of the 15th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for a Service Provider to support the organisation and running of the 15th Annual Assembly.
Description of the event and background information
The EaP CSF Annual Assembly is the key event and the highest decision-making body that has been conducted on an annual basis since 2009. It serves as a platform for debate on the achievements of the Forum and the EaP in general, as well as on civil society’s contribution to the reform process in the region. Every year the event brings together over 200 civil society representatives from the EaP region, the EU, and other stakeholders.
This year, we will organise the 15th Annual Assembly of the EaP CSF in November 2023.
Deadline for receiving the offer: 31 May 2023 EOB.
Scope of work
The service provider will support with the following services:
- Registration management
- Registration platform setup
- Logistical communication management
- Technical support/moderation before and during the event
- Simultaneous interpretation services
- Event reporting
- Financial reporting
For more details about each task, please check the Terms of Reference.
- Comprehensive offer including all the services as mentioned above
- Financial proposal
- Registration platform and registration form
- Logistical communication timeline
- Technical note(s) for participants and speakers
- Post-event report (including statistics and event metrics and survey results)
- Post-event financial report
Indicative Timeline 2023
- Launch of the call for expressions of interest: 17 May
- Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 31 May, 17h30 CEST
- Review of the applications: 1-7 June
- Calls with short-listed candidates: 7-12 June
- Announcement of the selection results: by 12 June
- Discussion with the service provider: 12-15 June
Interested candidates are invited to submit their expression of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May, 17h30 CEST. (Subject line: AA2023 – service provider).
The application should contain:
- Financial offer
- Comprehensive offer including all the services described in the TOR
- Email expressing interest in the call and describing the experience with organising online events
Statutory Affairs and Administration Manager