Organisational Reform Consultant(s)
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is looking for consultant(s) to support its Steering Committee (SC) in developing a detailed organisational reform proposal that will be offered for the adoption to the EaP CSF members no later than at the 10th EaP CSF Annual Assembly (October/November 2018).
The detailed Internal Reform proposal with at least two holistic reform scenarios should be based on the preparatory work conducted in 2017 (the developed basic scenarios for reform and the priority areas for reform identified and presented at the 9th EaP CSF Annual Assembly in October 2017). The reform proposal should be elaborated with a focus on helping the Forum reach its full potential as a unique multilateral structure.
The proposal will be developed after the consultation with the Steering Committee and if needed the feedback of Forum’s participants will be sought.
A detailed scenario of the reform proposal covering the following areas:
- Moving to a 2-year membership cycle in the EaP CSF
- Moving to a biennial General Assembly (held every 2 years)
- Moving to a 2-year mandate for the SC members
- Place of the National Platforms (NPs) in the Forum’s structure
- Membership selection process
Required expertise and eligibility
- 8-10 years’ experience in assessment and evaluation of NGOs;
- 5 years’ experience is advising NGOs on organisational development;
- Good understanding of networks and experience in advising them on organisational development;
- Good knowledge of the EaP CSF is preferable, however persons currently employed by the EaP CSF structures or holding elected positions within its structure are not eligible to apply due to the possible conflict of interest;
- Good English writing skills.
Envisaged timeline and work plan
- Deadline for applications: 15 January, 23:55 CET
- Selection by 1 February
- Mid-February: consultations with the SC and the Forum Secretariat, including assessment/discussion of current structures, internal processes and procedures of the EaP CSF based on the existing documents
- End of April: elaboration of proposals as laid out above (ready to be presented for the 2nd meeting of the Steering Committee in 2018)
- Making revisions based on the discussion at the SC meeting
Number of workdays envisaged by the ToR: 10 days
Please apply by 15 January by sending your CV and a one-page (maximum) cover letter elaborating on the expertise you can offer in response to this call at email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and requested to outline their methodology and consultancy services fee per workday