The Secretariat of the Steering Committee of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is accepting applications for a paid internship. The Intern will assist the team of the Secretariat in its tasks, mostly related to communication, advocacy/policy, and administrative support.
Job location: Brussels, Belgium
Starting date: asap, ideally no later than 12 March 2018
Duration: 8 months
The Intern will:
- Have an understanding of the workings of the EU, bilateral and multi-lateral tracks of the Eastern Partnership, and civil society involvement in the Eastern Partnership
- Be a recent graduate in European Studies, International Relations, Public Relations or another related field
- Be fluent in English and able to interact verbally and in writing with professionalism; good level of Russian, French or Dutch is an advantage
- Be an independent problem solver and team player
- Be flexible to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office
- Support of the advocacy activities of the Secretariat
- Support the organisation of EaP CSF internal and external events and meetings
- Assisting with communication activities
- Press monitoring of developments on the Eastern Partnership in the Partner countries and Brussels
- Drafting articles for the EaP CSF website and publishing them
- Liaising with members of the Forum and contacts in Brussels and EaP countries
- Working on the EaP CSF membership database and mailing lists
- Participating in events related to the Eastern Partnership in Brussels and minutes taking
- Assisting in administrative tasks
CV and motivation letter should be sent to email@example.com with the reference: “Paid internship”. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. The interviews will be conducted in Brussels or via Skype.
About the Forum and the Secretariat
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) was established in 2009 and aims to support Eastern European countries’ sustainable reform process with a view to accelerating their political association and economic integration with the EU. The Forum strengthens the diversity and plurality of public discourse and policymaking by holding governments and public authorities accountable to the commitments made in the joint declaration of the Prague Eastern Partnership summit, signed by the EU and the governments of the six Partner countries. See www.eap-csf.eu for further details.
The Secretariat of the Forum was registered in 2012 as an international non-profit organisation in Brussels, Belgium. The Secretariat serves as an information, coordination and expertise hub for the participants of the Forum, the bodies of the Forum, and stakeholders in Brussels and Eastern Partnership countries. It works to support the activities of the Steering Committee and enhance the advocacy and visibility of the Forum.