SECTOR SPECIFIC MINISTERIAL MEETINGS
EaP CSF Raises Points on EU4Digital Initiative and Gender Equality at the EaP Ministerial Meeting on Digital Economy in Bucharest
On 28 February, Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) took part in the 3rd Eastern Partnership Ministerial Meeting on Digital Economy in Bucharest. The event was jointly organised by the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union...
EaP CSF Shares Their Recommendations on Environmental Governance, Monitoring and Implementation at 2nd Eastern Partnership Ministerial Meeting on Environment and Climate Change
On 9 October, Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) contributed to 2nd Eastern Partnership Ministerial Meeting on Environment and Climate Change – lead by Commissioners Karmenu Vella (Environment, Fisheries and Maritime Affairs) and Miguel Arias Canete...
All Sector Specific Ministerial Meetings
- 27 February 2019 – EaP CSF Raises Points on EU4Digital Initiative and Gender Equality at the EaP Ministerial Meeting on Digital Economy in Bucharest
- 17 October 2018 – EaP CSF Sends a Strong Message from the Region at EaP Foreign Ministers Meeting in Luxembourg – in Reference to NDICI Draft Legislation and 2020 Deliverables, as well as New Threats and Challenges
- 19 June 2017 – EaP CSF Participates in the Eastern Partnership Ministerial Meeting
- 18 October 2016 – EaP CSF Participates in the First Eastern Partnership Formal Ministerial Meeting on Environment and Climate Change
- 23 May 2016 – Protracted Conflicts at the Core of the CSF Address during the EaP Ministerial Meeting
INFORMAL PARTNERSHIP DIALOGUES
Cross-cutting EaP Deliverables and Multiannual Financial Framework in Focus of Civil Society Address at the Informal Partnership Dialogue
On 22 June 2018, at the EaP 10th Informal Partnership Dialogue in Minsk, Mikalai Kvantaliani, member of the Steering Committee (SC) of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF), delivered a speech on behalf of the Forum in presence of EU's Commissioner of...
EaP CSF Delivered the Civil Society Message on Harmonisation of Digital Markets at the 10th EaP Informal Partnership Dialogue
On 21 June 2018, the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) shared the civil society views on harmonisation of digital markets at the 10th Informal Partnership Dialogue held in Minsk, Belarus. The Forum was represented by Mikalai Kvantaliani, EaP CSF...
All Informal Partnership Dialogue Meetings
- 10 July 2017 – EaP CSF Addresses Foreign Ministers and EU Officials at the 9th EaP Informal Partnership Dialogue in Chisinau
- 17 November 2016 – EaP CSF Participates in the 8th Eastern Partnership Informal Ministerial Dialogue
- 11 July 2016 – Security against the Backdrop of the NATO Summit and Brexit, SMEs and Trade Addressed at the Informal EaP Ministerial