In the framework of the EaP CSF re-granting scheme, the Secretariat of the Steering Committee of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum is launching a call for expression of interest to be included in a pool of external project evaluators for the EaP CSF 2018 Re-granting scheme.
Every year, the EaP CSF supports 15-18 projects of current and former EaP CSF members with a regional dimension of a maximum budget of EUR 25.000 per project and implementation period of 3 to 8 months. On average, 60 proposals per year are submitted within the call. Eligible projects are supposed to contribute to achieving the mission and objectives of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum as defined by the Forum’s strategic documents.
The overall objective of the scheme is to support the work of the five thematic Working Groups (WGs) of the EaP CSF in line with specific objectives and thematic priorities stated in the Annual Work Plans of the WGs.
- WG1 – Democracy, human rights, good governance and stability
- WG2 – Economic integration and convergence with EU policies
- WG3 – Environment, climate change and energy security
- WG4 – Contacts between people
- WG5 – Social & labour policies and social dialogue
More information on the EaP CSF Re-granting scheme can be found here.
- no current membership in the EaP CSF Working Groups
The membership status is established on the basis of the selection by the EaP CSF for the 9th Annual Assembly in Tallinn and attendance thereof. Former WG members are eligible to apply.
- a substantial expertise in the areas covered by the Working Groups’ activities
- an in-depth understanding of the Eastern Partnership decision-making and civil society empowerment in the region
- at least 3 years of project management experience and previous experience with project evaluation
The external evaluation process is envisaged to take place online in February 2018. Selection Committee will be set up for every WG (five separate Selection Committees). It will be comprised of two external evaluators and a WG Coordinator, member of the EaP CSF Steering Committee responsible for the implementation of a respective Annual Work Plan. The work of external evaluators is remunerated.
All the evaluators are subject to the EaP CSF Re-granting Scheme regulation on conflict of interest.
Please express your interest by sending a short CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December 2017. Please clearly specify a respective WG/WGs and the relevance of your expertise.